Welcome to Newman Catholic Schools Athletic Registration
You must complete all sections of the online activity registration form as listed below for each student to be fully registered and eligible to participate.
Click on the "View My Account" button at the top or the large "Athletic Team Registration" button at the end of the information on this page to start your registration.
1. Registration – NEW THIS YEAR: We are using the online activity registration module from rSchool Today which is linked directly to the activity scheduler calendar we currently use. Registration forms will need to be updated each sport season with open and close dates to complete/update the registration form. All information, once entered, will populate but please review with each season registration if any information needs to be updated. As a first time user, please read the information listed on this page before moving on to complete the registration.
IMPORTANT: Please review the following information prior to beginning your registration:
- First-time users: create a family account with a username and password. Once your account is created, you can register all students in your family from the same account. To activate the account, you will need to login into your email account to confirm the email used.
- Returning users: enter the username and password you created during your first family registration. Once logged in, you can click on the “Register” dropdown menu and register an existing student or register a new student to your family account.
- Each student should register for a sport that they might be trying out for/playing in that season. To select more than one sport in a season, hold CTRL and select the sports.
- The registration form will auto-populate information based on previous registrations you submitted. Please review and update information such as insurance, medication, diagnoses, emergency contacts, phone numbers, email, etc.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- MS Football is for 7th/8th Grade ONLY.
- 4th/5th Grade Boys and Girls Basketball is available during the Winter season.
- No sports are available for 4th and 5th Grades during the Fall and Spring seasons.
- Additional instructions for:
Students participating in a school sport each year in grades 4-12 must have an up-to-date physical on file with Athletics Office. Depending on the date of the physical exam completed, it may be valid for up to 2 years. Physicals can be uploaded online when you complete the online activity registration, faxed in to (715) 842-1302 with Attn: Athletic Office, or given to your middle or high school child in a sealed envelope to drop off at Student Services at the NCM/HS Building.
Medical eligibility requirements for the 2020-2021 school year:
- A new physical exam form needs to be sent in to the Athletic Office or uploaded with registration if:
- No physical exam form is on file with the Athletic Office.
- The last physical exam form on file with the Athletic Office is dated before April 1, 2019.
- Length of time physical exams are valid:
- Physical exam dated since April 1, 2019 = medical eligibility is valid for the current school year only.
- Physical exam dated since April 1, 2020= medical eligibility is valid for the current and following school years.
Click here to download the Medical Eligibility Form (Physical Exam) to give to the medical provider to be completed.
Fourth and fifth grade students may participate in girls and boys basketball during the winter season and will require a current physical on file and completion of the online activity registration. There are no sport offerings during the fall or spring seasons for 4th or 5th grades.
3. Concussion Information – For specific information related to concussions including what to look for and who to contact:
Computerized concussion testing is completed at the high school level only with a baseline obtained in 9th grade.
4. Athletic Fees
- High School Sports each season - $125
- 4th – 8th Grade Sports each season - $88
- Athletic fees need to be paid PRIOR to the first competition of the season. All athletic fees will be paid via your eFunds account. Once charges are seen in your child's Skyward account, log in to your eFunds account to make payment. FACTS is no longer being used by Newman Catholic Schools. Do not attempt to pay in FACTS and disregard any information coming from FACTS.
5. NCS Athletic Code
Click on this link to review the NCS Parent-Student Handbook to review the NCS Athletic Code with specifics of the Athletic requirements, awards and parent involvement in the NCS Booster Club.
Click the icon below to register for an activity